Skip to main content
Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers:
Helping US businesses compete globally
Helping immigrants achieve the American dream

Family Based Petitions

A US citizen can file petitions for a spouse, parents, children, and siblings. The US citizen must be 21 years old or older in order to petition parents and siblings.

A Legal Permanent Resident can file petitions for a spouse and unmarried children.