Skip to main content
Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers:
Helping US businesses compete globally
Helping immigrants achieve the American dream

I Visa

I visas are for foreign media talent.

In order to obtain an I Visa, the applicant must:

  • Be a bona fide representative of a foreign media outlet.
  • The work must not be for commercial entertainment.
  • The applicant must be coming to the US solely to work for the media outlet
  • The media outlet’s “home office” must not be in the US

Admission to the US is for “duration of status” and there are no limitations on extensions, or restrictions on adjustment.

Our attorneys are available to assist you. To start your case, please call our firm.